Gallstones
Hello i am diagnosed with gallstones in usg. And in LFT, indirect bilirubin is high, and all other enzymes are in normal range.I don't feel any abdominal pain or vomiting, nausea But urine is some what yellow. So Dr told, it is not because of gallstones. It is Gilbert syndrome Please let me know, what are the symptoms if bileduct is obstructed

[ ] Hi if there is no upper abdominal pain / post meal fullness / discomfort / upper back pain , then you don't require surgery. This is asymptomatic gall stone. In case you develop any of above symptoms then you require surgery. There is no any medicines in present world to dissolve gall bladder stone. Laparoscopic approach is gold standard for gall bladder removal. You can read my article on Practo- Gall bladder stone.Feel free to ask any further quary.
You will get severe pain and jaundice suddenly if gallstones go into bile duct. It is better to get operated when you dont have symptoms..it is a simple laparoscopic surgery