Gallstones waiting to see a consultant. I'm from Cork Ireland and was told last week I have gallstones. I'm currently unemployed and just wondering should I go on the sick until I see the consultant or what would you advise
192 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Please Send me detailed report on practo Meanwhile Avoid surgery at present Take Cap stonvil by phyto pharma 2   2 for 3 mths Pashanbhed kadha 20 ml Twice a day for 3 months Reconsult after 45 days
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.