Gallstone pain
Hello doctor I have been recently diagnosed with galstone 1.2cm I was facing unbearable pain under the chest area in the usg the stone was detected iam facing pains every alternative day and it gets worse was given ultracet fir temporary relief ,I have recently undergone csection 22 days ago not ready for surgery

Hello, Surgery is often the first option if you have significant symptoms. Your doctor may need to perform a laparoscopic gallbladder removal, which is a common surgery. General anesthesia is usually required for gallbladder removal.Avoid fatty food items till then . Medicines takes very long time to dissolve stones , Consult surgeon after your c section wound heals completely.