Gallbladder swollen

Hi my ultrasound report shows that my gallbladder is swollen by 6mm what should I do which speciality doctor should I see and where?
views-icons 31 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Panchani
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Surat

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

good afternoon . for gall bladder related problem you should consult MS surgeon doctor . they will deaL with such kind of disease.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?