Gallbladder polyp
Due to mouth bitterness and change in stool texture I consulted doctors and did lot of tests.Colonoscopy,endoscopy(result was gastritis),ultrasound(gall bladder polyp -7mm found),24ph study did(result shows LES working properly).Doctor said that problem due to gallbladder and surgery recommended.Last day again I took ultrasound (previously taken 6month back)then the size of the polyp reduced to 4mm.is the problems actually due to gallbladder?what I have to do?

[ ] Hi Gall bladder polyp is common as in other part of body such is generally benign condition. Gall bladder polyp requires removal of gall bladder when the size of a single polyp is more than 1 cm because chances of developing cancer of gall bladder is 2 percent higher than in general population. Laparoscopic removal is done for this. We have expertise in this field. Feel free to ask any further quary related to it. Keep well.
Laproscopic removal of gall bladder is suggested