Gall bladder stone surgery
My mom is suffering from gall bladder stones . We consulted a Doctor he said to make a surgery cauz bladder contains lot of small stones which can burst and cause jaundice. Is there any solution for her. She s also having lot of issues like asthma , leg swelling pain plz give me some solutions

HELLO, YOU HAVE TO GO FOR SURGERY NOT OPEN ABDOMEN, BUT BY ONE SMALL WHOLE. ANASTESTIST IF GIVES A GREEN SIGNAL THAN ONLY SURGERY CAN BE DONE, ASTHAM IS A PROBLEM, SWELLING LEG  ELSE R MINOR, YET AFTER ALL ASSESSMENT IF SHE IS O.K WITH RESULTS THAN ONLY SURGERY IS POSSIBLE. AS YOU DELAY NO OF STONES INCREASE AS WELL AS SIZE OF GALL BLADDER. THAN OPEN ABDOMEN SURGERY IS LAST OPTION. THINK THINK THINK O.K

Anxiety and bladder issues Bladder problems after back surgery Bladder removal surgery