Gall bladder stone
I am 71 year old lady,  detected with gall bladder stone.  Surgeon Has Advised Removal Of The Gall Bladder. Is There any other treatment possible? Homeopathic I Recently Suffered From Indigestion And Hence Got A Sonography Done in which the stone was detected.

Dr. Amit Vora
Homeopath 13 yrs exp Thane

Hello, Gall stones are much common in females as compare to males At 71 years of age operating a Gall stone some times become difficult. Also any medical condition should be firstly treated with medicines and then operations are to be thought of. Yes,homoeopathy has got good permanent and safe solutions for your Gall stones. Contact a good and experienced Homoeopathic Doctor in your area who has managed such cases.
Medications you take by mouth may help dissolve gallstones. But it may take months or years of treatment to dissolve your gallstones in this way. Sometimes medications don't work. Medications for gallstones aren't commonly used and are reserved for people who can't undergo surgery.