G- max pain

Hi doctor, I face severe pain upper part of buttocks inside while sit and getup. While the muscles shrink and release I feel dying pain. As per my basic knowledge this muscle is called G-max. After my delivery I am facing this pain. This is more than a year by now, day by day it gets worst. I have to sit in office for very longer time in day. I do not understand whether the pain is in the bones inside the G-max and coccyx or it just the muscle nerves pain. Please suggest what is my condition and whom to consult for this problem.

Doctor Answers (1) on G- max pain

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Ensure that you maintain an appropriate posture while working or sitting or walking....Take frequent stretch breaks and drink lots of water...Discontinue using pillow while sleeping straight...Do not lift heavy objects, especially after bending down....Eat a healthy wholesome meal which should satisfy your minerals and proteins requirement...take over the counter pain medications.. Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.