Fungus on skin

I think fungus is growing on my mother's hand.. Any remedies? If any please give. Thank you :) BTW what are symptom? :p I am quite sure the thing that is growing on mother's hand is fungus.. But still

Doctor Answers (1) on Fungus on skin

Harisha N L
3 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
you can apply an over-the- counter antifungal lotion, cream, ointment or shampoo. Most fungal infections respond well to these topical agents, When using creams, ointments or lotions, wash and dry the affected area. Then apply a thin layer of the product once or twice a day for at least two weeks. If you're using shampoo, rinse it off after waiting five to 10 minutes. If you don't see an improvement after four weeks, see your doctor. You may need a stronger medication. It also helps to protect your skin from the sun and artificial sources of UV light. Usually, the skin tone evens out eventually.