Fungel infection

I am using luliconzole cream from past two weeks. When I have applied cream on my inner thighs, must of the cream is touching to my short. Can anyone help me how to prevent to touch applied cream to my cloths?

Doctor Answers (1) on Fungel infection

Greetings. Fungal infection is quite common, especially more common in men. This is often related to humidity, tight clothing, excess sweating and accumulation of moisture. You'll need to keep the area dry, wear lose clothing. You'll need to see a dermatologist for confirmation of infection and treatment with oral antifungals and creams. If there's resistance to one particular medicine another medicine may be needed depending on your improvement. DO NOT USE OVER THE COUNTER CREAMS LIKE BETNOVATE GM OR PAN DERM OR QUADRIDERM... this will only prolong the infection. The cream can be applied as a thin layer and rubbed gentlyly into the affected areas. weear clothes five to ten minutes after applying the cream, doesnt matter if it touches the clothes then.Hope this helps
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging