Fungal or candid infectio
Having rashes or fungal infection in inner thighs even also using candid total ,clobetta gm cream,shridam etc anty fungal creams but it didnt work and its spreading on buttoks also please suggest me what should i do to get releif
90 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
First and foremost you need to stop using creams like candid total and clobetta gm. They all contain potent steroids and they will only aggravate your condition, if it is a fungal infection. Consult a dermatologist as soon as possible so that they can diagnose the condition and treat appropriately. Till then have daily baths. Twice a day if you sweat a lot. Dry the areas completely after your baths. Wash all your clothes including undergarments and iron them.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?