Fungal infection spread
Hi Doc, My grandmother is in my hometown(raichur karnataka) and she suffering from skin infection and it is spreading all over the body , my uncle showed to many doc's in raichur but didn't help . I was thinking to bring her to bangalore for treatment maybe next week . can you suggest possible timeline for curing fungal infection (i am not sure it is like ring worm or other )

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. A fungal infection like ring worm takes a minimum of two to three weeks to cure depending on the size and extent of infection. Nail infection may take months. However, it doesn't mean she needs to stay here for the entire duration. See a qualified dermatologist here. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards

Symptoms of tooth infection spreading