Fungal infection in foot
I was having fungud in my foot fingers.After few days it got spoiled and some liquid start ejecting from dere.Presently it is having ulcers in bw the fingers and white fluid is getting ejected.Location is now septic.I am neither able to walk .It is sticky and watering

Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
YES... Don't worry Every problem should be corrected on this platform permanently Don't use Shoes till it clear Avoid water contact to this Don't use dressing Go for ayurvedic medicines For medicines details ask me on private questions section Vote for this answer If any query ask me on private questions section