Fungal Infection
I was having itching throughout the body. Later I started having black spots on skin at the places of infection. I consulted a skin specialist Dr. Fatima at Jafferya Hospital and she mentioned that its a fungal infection. I started my treatment and took tablets from her. The infection was over. But again I am facing the same problem of itching. I again tried to reach the same doctor but my office timings and her appointment timings are clashing.

Greetings. Fungal infection can be recurrent and resistant at times. you'll need to see a doctor - qualified dermatologist again. You may need another course of anti fungals. also keep the area dry and avoid using any over the counter creams. hope this helps .