Fungal infection
I have ringworm in my back.. In the starting it is of very small size but now its size increases and i also have itching in my genital area to be precise in scrotum Please suggest medicine

Ringworm, Fungus or yeast infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Fungal infections are common in genital area due to sweating. Those are absolutely treatable by proper antifungals. But it requires prolonged treatment.
consult with me online for detailed prescription.