Fungal infection

I am suffering from fungal infection since 1 year. Firstly it started with my brother he had itching problem then other family members also got the same problem including me.. My brother is now ok and now each member had it then sometimes we are ok sometimes it is much severe. I have developed it between my thighs and hip and vagina. It starts excess itching and till now we are not relieved with it. Tried so many doctors, dermatologists, homeopaths, ointments and what not. Please I want to remove it from the root so that it does not occurs again. My skin is detoriating day by day rashes and dark spots has made me ugly and sad. Please help.

Doctor Answers (5) on Fungal infection

Take homoeopathic medicine - Mezerium 30.
4 pills x 4 times daily x 30 days.
Chew pills on tongue. Wait and watch.
Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Is it sure that's are fungal infections. If yes all of you should go through a proper characterized homoeopathic treatment which will go to the deep root as the fungal infection has recurrence oftenly
Fungal infections have tendency to recur. Only deep acting homeopathic remedy treats it completely and provide immunity from future contamination. Consult on practo chat for duration of treatment and medicines can reach your doorstep.
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Firstly it is important to diagnose the skin condition. Because even conditions like scabies, can spread through the family. In such cases, everyone should be treated at the same, regardless whether they have any symptoms or not. So kindly consult a good dermatologist for further evaluation. It's better you carry your previous prescriptions for better analysis.
Kolkata | Homeopath
You have given some facts which may help but that will not be fruitful as the cause to be identified when a group of peoples are suffering from same disorder. The water is most important winch may arsenical or other else which you R using daily. However, I don't interested to make so many confusing discussion as those will not be helped the properly to the patient's. I shall say that as homeopathy said that all the external signs n symptoms are nothing but the indications of internal disorder. So everyone should go through a throw proper characterized homoeopathic case recording system which will give one's true picture of ailments. So if think fit contact through Practo location dumdum Kolkata