Fungal infection
Good morning, Sir,madam I want to inform u that i am suffering from fungal infection from long time .i could able to come to u.but i am far from ur city can u suggest be some medicine
90 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

hi , greetings, fungal infection needs to be diagnosed atleast on pictures sent by the patient or on direct examination by the dermatologist. Further - a prescription may be provided only on personal consultation with the doctor. Avoid over the counter creams from chemist like -pan derm/fourderm/ etc - these are not safe and recently banned.! so please see a specialist in your city/or in a city near you. Regards Dr Govind
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?