Fungal disease
I have white non-itchy fungal problems between the inner thighs on both legs which is growing. Please suggest me is there any medication required???

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Who has diagnosed this to be a fungal issue? Fungal issues are often most commonly itchy and red. You could have attached a pixture along with this question so that we could have got a better idea. But as for now, it would be better to get it checked out by a general physician or a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.