Funcus in my leg
Dr can you help me how to cure the funcus allergies... It was happened morethan 2 yr. Still it was not cured. It was in my both legs.. I already got treatment. But not working.. Pls help me.. And I'm using Liril bath soap..

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi It doesn't seem to be a fungal infection from photograph you provided. It looks more like eczema or psoriasis. Please consult a qualified dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis and further management. If there is doubt about diagnosis then skin biopsy can be done to confirm the same. Best regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune. www.eternisclinic.com