Funcus in my leg
Dr can you help me how to cure the funcus allergies... It was happened morethan 2 yr. Still it was not cured. It was in my both legs.. I already got treatment. But not working.. Pls help me.. And I'm using Liril bath soap..
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Pune
Hi It doesn't seem to be a fungal infection from photograph you provided. It looks more like eczema or psoriasis. Please consult a qualified dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis and further management. If there is doubt about diagnosis then skin biopsy can be done to confirm the same. Best regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.