Full body aches
My father has full body aches from last 3 months. We do not know the reason . he is diabetic and he has BP. One of his kidney is removed 5 months back. Which doctor we need to consult?
213 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Prashant C Dheerendra
Nephrologist/Renal Specialist 12 yrs exp Bangalore
Dear Sir, you can start with consulting a diabetologist who will further guide you if you need to consult any other specialist. Wish you a speedy recovery.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?