Front head baldness
My front head hair loss is a biggest concern for me. I have tried so many things. Natural and medicines too. Finally I have decided to go for a surgery. Hair transplant is very costly. Is there any other way to grow my hair back. Anything like placing my own hair in the affected area? Pls suggest me.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should re-grow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
I thinnk you need serious understanding of hair transplant. One's own hair is placed in the affected area and that is what hair transplantation is.
Meet a Dermatologist.