Frequently cough & Cold
Having running nose, blockage nose, more sneezing and dry cough. two three time during the year. from last year I am facing problem in summer also I think due to AC. during night from 4-5 day facing problem with dry cough. I am facing breathing problem due to cough.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Rahul Kolamkar
Homoeopath 14 yrs exp Amravati

All the above symptoms suggest that you are suffering from allergies which makes you sensitive to few condition. You can opt for homoeopathic treatment for best results. Just opt for Constitutional prescriber homoeopath, a detailed case will make him understand the cause will help you out. Thanks
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 33 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no
Dr. Aditi Bhatnagar
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Gurgaon
These are signs and symptoms of allergy. These crop up when the immunity of the body is low. So along with Homoeopathic constitutional remedies we need to look into certain defeciencies and food and lifestyle changes which will cure you
Dr. Madhur Nahal
Homeopath 22 yrs exp Delhi
Please visit in person so that physical examination can be done and indicated medicine be prescribed.your problem might be due to allergy. Some lab investigations too need to be done.