Frequent Urine Coming
Hello , my problem is that when I work in office then frequent urine come just gap of every half n hour . Please tell me that is natural or I have to consult Dr.

Dr. Harisha N L

May be due to urinary tract infection....Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder. Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate...get urine routine done and Consult nearest physician they will do the needful.