Frequent urination
What are some causes of frequent urination (men)? And how it can be avoided?..I'm going to urinate very frequently...1-3 times in hour...some times only once in 1-3 hrs..when I have some water or cool drink or if go to A/C room ...immediately I'm feeling to pee...I'm just 26 ..can u help me?

Hello there..... I went through your query..... I can understand your concern..... It is quite common if you sit in ac or drink cold water..... Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder....Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your problem has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate.....