Frequent urination
I am facing problem of frequent urination.two years ago same problem i was facing .after consulting a doctor and according to different tests he suggested me to take carbamazepine 100 .after taking that for 2 months ,the problem was resolved,but recently i am facing the problem again.what i do ,please help me.

Hello.. We need to evaluate the reason of frequent urination...it might be due to uti,early symptoms of diabetes, neurogenic cause..kindly follow up with your doctor... Hope your problem gets resolved soon
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
U need to go proper investigation before starting treatment.