Frequent urination

Hello doctor, I pass urine every one hour or sometimes when it is cold the urine is much frequent. Is it a sign of any urinary problem? Also When I don't have an access of a bathroom near me the urine tends to pass on its on , a very small quantity now and then without my knowledge and then there is a foul smell. And when I drink water there is an emergency to urinate.

Doctor Answers (1) on Frequent urination

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there.... Looks like you have developed urinary tract infection..... Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria. Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder.Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate..... Consult Physician.....