Frequent urge to urinate
I have this little icy and kind of pain on the tip of my penis. Makes little uncomfortable. Happens mostly during night. Had all my tests done. Everything came negative. Urine (both culture and normal), blood tests, stool test. Ultrasound came normal with no trace of stones. Prostate looks fine and normal. I have been eating neeri for quite sometime. But this urge is still not getting away.

Hello there. It would have been better if you had attached your reports along with this query. It's better to see the reports so that we get a better idea. Repost the question with the reports or consult a general surgeon/urologist for further help. Regards