Frequent throat infection

I suffer from frequent throat infection. In last six months I have had to take thrice antibiotic course. Is anything wrong I'm doing which is causing me frequent infection. What can I do to get my immunity strong.

Doctor Answers (3) on Frequent throat infection

Dr. Parveen Chawla Faridabad | Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist
dear in a year 7-8 infections of throat are normal ,but you can avoid the frequent infections in the mouth by taking iron rich diet .,this will produce the mucus layer in the gut which oppose the bacteria to enter in to your body ,in turn leads to immunity
go to https://www.facebook.com/arunaenthnhospital/ for further diet related queries
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
problem is in your nose which is not doing its job to filter the inspired air. This means that infections are getting past your nose and reaching the throat to keep troubling you!
use this app to search for a good ENT Specialist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Recurrent upper respiratory tract infections can occur in individuals who are prone to allergies or immunocompromised like diabetes, hiv. You will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations. So kindly consult a Ent specialist for further evaluation.