Frequent pus wounds
I have a pus wound on my hips. And there are marks of about 13 more from the past wounds. There has never been a cut but it appears every 4 or 5 months at an adjacent place. Since my childhood I have this problem with wound marks all over my body (mostly hips and legs). What should I do about it?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. I guess you need a detailed evaluation by a good qualified dermatologist. You will need to get done a pus culture from the wounds, a course of antibiotics and also a decolonisation regime. There's something to probably suggest that your immunity is low and therefore blood tests and some other relevant evaluation is necessary. Don't worry, this can be controlled. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard. govindmittalatgmailcom