Frequent morning headaches
I've been suffering from morning headaches frequently like once or twice a month and it remains almost for the whole day. I'm unable to wake up early and it affects my daily routine. I used to get morning headaches like this 4-5 years ago and there was long gap where I was normal. Now again I'm suffering from this headache. What might be the problem? Is this any serious issue. Please advise. Thanks in advance.

HELLO, B.P TO MONITOR. EYE CHECK UP. TABLET FLEXON AS PER REQUIREMENT. TABLET ANZI P 10MG ONE AT NIGHT FOR FIVE TO SEVEN DAYS WHEN  HEADACHIS THEIR OR CONTINUE IF YOU FEEL BETTER. O.K BYE.