Frequent leg pain

For last couple of months, i have been experiencing leg pain, which gets even more hurtful at night. I am not able to sleep comfortable. Please help! Is it very serious?

Doctor Answers (1) on Frequent leg pain

Dr. Amit Dua Delhi | Rheumatologist
Hello mam First of all I would like to know in which area does it pain in legs.. If it's the calf area and u are having cramps then the common causes are over exertion , prolonged standing, calcium , vitamin and even water deficiency. Other cause may be thyroid disorder. My advise is to drink lots of water, electrol, take calcium and multivitamin specially vit E . and get ur thyroid checked. If the pain is in the joints then it can be osteoarthritis . take paracetamol for pain and any pain killer gels. Visit your rheumatologist. He/she will be able to guide you in a better way after proper check up. Wishing you a speedy recovery.