Frequent headaches
My wife is effected with frequent headache problem. her head pains on forehead area. Usually she takes saridon and pain is gone. But it is very frequent. Like 3 times in a week. Her job is related to working on laptop. Work duration is 8-9 hours in a day. She also has foresightedness. Power being -0.75 in both eyes. Please suggest

Hello there. I can understand your concern. She needs to get her power rechecked If it's constant or increased. If not, take her to a physician to rule out sinus problem. Start cap. Absolut 3g once a day after food for 1 month. Ask her to have food on time, get proper rest and take frequent eye rest from work. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.
Dr Agam Gargiya
Pain Management Specialist Ahmedabad
Dear, frequent headache in her case can be due to constantly working on laptop, there are many other reasons for headache including sinusitis, migraine, tension headaches and even change in power of eye glasses; to name a few. Ask her to take frequent short breaks at work also start some exercise like brisk walking or yoga, take healthy diet and good sleep and consult a specialist.