Frequent Headache problem
Hello , My wife getting very frequent headache. We don't know ,what medication need to take or whether We need to consult a doctor. Please give me advice. Thanks
75 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manaswini Mullapudi
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, there may be a lot of causes for headache. The kind of headache, the area where it comes, and what factors increase it... If it is one sided and associated with throbbing pain, or visual problems, or vomiting sensation. You'll need to consult a general physician or a neurologist for a detailed evaluation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.