Frequent Hair Loss
I am having constant hair fall since last few months inspite of using hair oil, shampoo and conditioner regularly. Can you please suggest what can I do ?

Dr. Rajdeep

Hairloss is a symptom which could be due to various factors. You could be having telogen hairloss. Did you suffer from any illness or fever before your hairloss started? Has your weight changed in the last few months (suggestive of hormonal imbalance)? Do u have dandruff? The causes could vary. It could also be due to stress or some dietary deficiency. You could visit a dermatologist and get your hair examined to arrive at a proper diagnosis. You could start using a hair supplement capsule like harvest, revilus, hairboost or any other biotin containing supplements. If you have dandruff you could use a ketoconazole containing shampoo to wash your scalp. If the hairloss does not subside with these general measures please consult a dermatologist near you. Most of the causes of hairloss are completely treatable. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore