Frequent cold

Hi. For quite a few years I'm suffering from frequent cold. I have tried a lot of medications but all in vain. There's no specific thing due to which i get cold. Along with cold i have a running nose and headache. What could be the right kind of treatment for this problem of mine?

Harisha N L

May be allergic etiology...try to figure out to what you are allergic and avoid that ....you can't get better treatment than that..Do steam inhalation twice a day with salt water gargling..Rest yourself,Hydrate yourself...take over the counter Antihistamines,Nasal decongestants..Other conventional supportive care for the common cold includes disinfecting the environment using phenol-alcohol–based compounds,Washing hands,Positioning the mattress at a 45° angle...Providing comfortable surrounding temperature and adequate humidity (soothes irritated nasopharyngeal mucosae and helps eliminate nasal secretions by preventing dryness)...Using nasal saline drops with bulb-syringe nostril aspiration, in infants with congestion and obstruction...consult nearest allergy clinic if symptoms persists long or if you fail to find allergen or if it's of other causes