Frenuloplasty
Hi sir, I got recently married. When I was doing sex with my wife the link between the skin and the inner part of my penis has got cut. When I consulted doctor he told me to get operated (frenuloplasty). Pls suggest if there is any other way to get the problem solved without the operation.

Dr. Rajkamal Das

frenuloplasty is best choice it is added with circumcision. you will have good sex life without pain.

hello.. well sir its really difficult to suggest you options without proper examination... if you really want a second opinion and other treatment options I would suggest you to consult another surgeon and get examined and discuss treatment options and then decide