Hi I am 27 Years old male from chennai. I feel that my penile frenulum is short amd heard of frenuloplasty. Could any one suggest whom to consult and where i can get it done.
views-icons 168 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, Frenuloplasty is the surgical alteration of a frenulum when its presence restricts range of motion between interconnected tissues. General surgeon and plastic surgeon or urologist can do this, please consult general surgeon first to get it examined and to decide whether you need it.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?