Freckles on skin
I don't like my freckle skin generally indians donot get freckle skin but i got It's all over on my arms wrists elbow legs thighs calfs and back how to get rid of them it's continuously spreading and I don't want to go through laser treatment so kindly tell me some ointment or medicine

Dr. Rajib Roy
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi. Warm regards. I can understand your concern. Well as per history they are sounding lentigens. Unfortunately there is no treatment. The lesions on exposed part can be removed by Q switched Nd:YAG laser. Get a good Cosmetic Dermatologist and good machine and get treated. Thank you