Fracture of Fibular head
I had met with an accident on 10th Dec 2015.Treated for fracture of lateral tibia,femur and fibula head along with ligament tear of the left leg knee with ORIF Screw fixation. After 3 months of recovery I still can't bend my knee completely and I am limping a bit while walking and can't run. Please tell me if I can run again in future and will the limping go away in the future.Check the picture for the latest xray. Please respond i am kind of depressed with this issue.

Dr. Kishor Reddy-PT
Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi can you visit any nearest physiotherapy center along with X ray so that you can take few sessions of physiotherapy to get full knee flexion.

Ligament of head of femur Fibular head fracture