Fracture in ankle

Today morning i got slipped from was iron whole ankle got twisted..i cannot even keep my foot down...i went to doctor he said he have to he fixed a temporary plaster around my ankle by and said he have to wait till tuesday nd then he will operate on tuesday...i found that doctor dicey...i want to consult someone really good before getting it operate...please help...
views-icons 28 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Fracture in ankle

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

Hello There. I can understand your concern. you just have mentioned that you fell from the stairs. but what exactly did you have? why do you feel that the doctor is "dicey"? also, you have all rights to consult another orthopedician and take a second opinion. but whatever you do, do it fast. you can book an appointment with another orthopedician using this same app and consult him in person. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?