Fracture in ankle
Today morning i got slipped from stairs..it was iron stairs...my whole ankle got twisted..i cannot even keep my foot down...i went to doctor he said he have to operate...today he fixed a temporary plaster around my ankle by and said he have to wait till tuesday nd then he will operate on tuesday...i found that doctor dicey...i want to consult someone really good before getting it operate...please help...

Hello There. I can understand your concern. you just have mentioned that you fell from the stairs. but what exactly did you have? why do you feel that the doctor is "dicey"? also, you have all rights to consult another orthopedician and take a second opinion. but whatever you do, do it fast. you can book an appointment with another orthopedician using this same app and consult him in person. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.