Foul smell in my gentials
After my second delivery i had periods for 3 months and after that very stinky smell in my gentials few times thick white discharge with bad smell and itching. I had taxim -o 5 tablets still no use. Please suggest

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello, Bacterial vaginosis is a condition is caused by an imbalance in the growth of the bacteria that are normally present in the vagina. It is not known exactly why this imbalance in bacterial growth occurs. This condition was formerly known as Gardenella vaginitis after one type of bacteria that commonly cause the condition.  bacterial vaginosis typically produces a discharge that is thin and grayish-white in color. It is usually accompanied by a foul, fishy smell.You may have to change antibiotics .