Foul smell in my vagina
Recently I have been getting a foul smell in my vagina and I have been experiencing rashes on my thighs please suggest me what I should do

Hello there...., looks like you have developed vaginitis.... Vaginitis is an inflammation of the vagina that can result in discharge, itching and pain. The cause is usually a change in the normal balance of vaginal bacteria or an infection. .... variety of organisms and conditions can cause vaginitis, so treatment targets the specific cause...Kindly consult gynecologist for further evaluation and treatment....

Foul smelling flatulence Foul smelling vaginal bleeding