Forskin Problem
Dear Sir I m 34 year old. My problem is I'm unable to back my foreskin . I tried to move back but it's painful. Is there any liquid or Cream available to free the Skin without Pain. I don't want operation and remove the Skin. Pls suggest sir
35 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Apply Lox 2% locally and try to move skin otherwise circumcision operation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?