Forhead acne
I was traveling Internationally alone and it was almost 2 days trip which was exhausting... When i reached my destination i saw small red bumps almost all over my forhead with white tips... And from them it keeos getting bigger the acne zits and new acne pimples are coming now and again

Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Provide with photos of the same so that accurate diagnosis can be made and treatment can be given to you accordingly.
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance
U r having a condition called Seborrheic dermatitis. It is a common skin disease that causes an itchy rash with flaky scales. It causes redness on light skin and light patches on darker skin. Inflammation of the scalp can lead to hair loss. Acne on the forehead is mostly coz of the dandruff on the scalp. Medication will depend on the extent and type of lesions present. Consult a Dermatologist for the same.
Send pictures Check your scalp for dandruff