Foreskin swelling
My foreskin has been swollen for last 2-3 days with whitish appearance (like a skin dryness) on the penis forehead. I have been regularly cleaning with soap water but still this problem. Now i have been applying body lotion as well. Swelling has reduced but penis head still looks dry with rash like thing. Plz help.

Dr. Harisha N L
Balanitis is swelling of the foreskin or head of the penis....The main cause of balanitis is poor hygiene . Poor hygiene causes harmful bacteria to overpopulate the area, which can lead to infection. The foreskin of the penis is an ideal place for bacteria to grow. Injuries on the tip of the penis or foreskin can also cause swelling...consult nearest dermatologist for clinical examination they will do the needful.