Foreskin stuck behind the head of glans
Hi, can you please suggest me with good solution to my problem. While bathing, I pulled my foreskin to clean and now it stuck behind the glans and not coming to normal position.

Hello, It seems that you have borderline phimosis. You may require surgery or you may not require surgery. Many times when it is borderline phimosis… Then during peeling skin of penis if you use proper lubricants like, lubic jelly, k-y jelly or any other jelly or oil etc...then many times there is no pain or tear of the foreskin and you can have painless intercourse. So first you try the above said lubricants if your problem is not solved then you must consult a General Surgeon. www.kayakalpinternational.com
Share pics on private chat for better understanding of your problem and advice treatment chat now clarify your douts take proper consult
Hello, i hope u r doing well in life. You could have paraphimosis. U can apply coconut oil and slowly try to pull up the foreskin. If it persists then consult a nearby urologist or a sexologist.
Hi, Might be phimosis. If you stay in Mumbai you can come and meet me. If not then consult a nearby sexologist for your issue.