Foreskin retracted
Hi doc...my foreskin retracted during first time sex.how it get back to normal.Thts the first time ,what should I gonna do??? Is it normal??

Dr. Navya G
Hi there.. I can understand your worry.. if your not able to pull back your foreskin then you have consult surgeon immediately.. inability to pull back retracted foreskin is called paraphimosis.. it's due to tight foreskin being retracted with force.. it leads to swelling to glans penis and severe pain.. don't try to do anything at home please consult nearby surgeon soon..

How to retract foreskin