Foreskin pullback problem
My penis forskin unable to pull back, always some white discharge and itchy sometime. Whom should I consult dermatologist or urologist ?or any medicine available ?
129 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Amit Patel
Urologist 9 yrs exp Anand
Hi gentleman, If you just have infection both urologist and dermatologist can treat equally. However if you have retraction problems along then you should see a urologist. Wish you good health.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?