Foreskin attached to glan

I'm 24 years old. My foreskin is attached to head of the penis. Please suggest me...what should do now.
views-icons 47 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Foreskin attached to glan

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi....., the condition is called Phimosis.... Phimosis is the inability to fully retract the foreskin over the glans penis due to a narrow opening...phimosis is a consequence of poor hygiene, forceful retraction of the tight foreskin over the glans penis and recurrent infections.  Application of weak topical corticosteroid creams to the tip of the penis is effective in several cases. Surgery is performed in cases where conservative treatment fails....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?