Foreign item in bladder
While I was masturbating in Curiosity I put a small screw bit in my urethra and it slid back into my bladder and it wont come out now I tried to pee too but its moving in my bladder when the bladder is full and I can feel it

Dr. Karun Singla
Urologist 11 yrs exp Chandigarh

You should get a xray kub/pelvis and a USG kub done for localizing the screw. It ahould not be left inside since it can lead to recurrent infection, stone formation and urinary symptoms. 
Dr. Surendra Nath Tripathi
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Bhopal

You complaing childish. 1 stop masterbation. And take this homoeo medicine. Nux vomica. 200 before sleep 15 days.